Advocacy in all its forms seeks to ensure that people, particularly those who are most vulnerable in society, are able to:
Have their voice heard on issues that are important to them.
- Defend and safeguard their rights.
- Have their views and wishes genuinely considered when decisions are being made about their lives.
Advocacy is a process of supporting and enabling people to:
Express their views and concerns.
- Access information and services.
- Defend and promote their rights and responsibilities.
- Explore choices and options
INDIAN GREEN SERVICE strongly believes that the voices of people should be heard to bring an end to one of the biggest threats to sheer existence of mankind – ENVIRONMENT DEGRADATION. The voice of the people should be heard collectively and the voice should lead to a solution and in turn to a committed and sincere action.